$2/month for 2 WordPress websites
Free one click Wordpress installs and upgrades!
- Multiple WordPress websites per account (no need to have a new account for every domain)
- 20 POP/IMAP Email Accounts/Forwards/Aliases/Redirects
- SSL, FTP, Stats (Free: Modlogan, AwStats, Webalizer)
- MySQL, PostgresSQL
- Over 300 Pre-installed Apps like Wordpress, Joomla or Magento E-Commerce
- and much more...
We are hosting thousands of WordPress blogs already!
Our Servers are optimized and secured for Wordpress installs.
We offer free one click Wordpress installs, backups and upgrades.
We always have the latest Wordpress version available to you.
Below you will find all the features included in any of our WordPress Hosting plans:
- 5 GB Space
- 20 GB Transfer
- Over 400 Pre-installed Apps like Wordpress, Joomla or Magento E-Commerce
- Hosting Control Panel
- Custom DNS Records
- Domain Privacy (Optional)
- unlimited parked Domains/Aliases/Redirects
- Automatic OFFSITE Joomla Website/Email/Database backups.
- WordPress 4.x
- Wordpress hosting trained support staff!
- one click installs, backups, cloning of existing installs and removal of WordPress
- 20 MySQL5 Databases
(myISAM and Innodb support)
- 20 PostgresSQL Databases
- Perl DBD/DBI installed for Postgres and MySQL
- Bi-Hourly Hot Offsite MySQL backups.
- 20 E-mail Accounts (POP/IMAP/SMTP/Secure Email)
- 20 E-Mail Aliases
- 20 E-Mail Redirects
- 20 E-Mail Forwards
- 20 E-Mail Autoresponders
- 20 E-Mail Lists (Basic)
- Email Marketing/E-Mail Newsletter/E-Mail Survey System (Optional)
- SPF records
- Grey Listing
- Domain Keys (DKIM)
- DMARC Setup help
- 2 Different Web Mail Systems
so you can read your email while on the road.
- Professional AntiSpam/AntiVirus Filter (optional)
- FTP subaccounts
- Web Site Statistics
(Free: Modlogan, AwStats, Webalizer)
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) (Certificate Optional)
- Custom Error Pages
- CGI-BIN, FastCGI
- PHP 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1 in FastCGI mode, IonCube, Zend Optimizer, XCache and many more
- For any website in your account you can choose a different PHP version:
- SSH/Shell Access (optional)
- Online FileManager Access
- Crontab Access
- RAW log file access
About Wordpress HostingBefore we can get into details about what Wordpress Hosting is, perhaps we should first explain what is Wordpress, for those of you who might be unsure.
Wordpress is an application which allows you to build and maintain a website without the need for a developer
Wordpress is a piece of Software that runs on our Wordpress Hosting Server and provides you, the website owner, tools to actually have a Wordpress App on your website.
In the beginning, all you have is a Domain name like helpinghost.com (you will get this domain name through so called Domain Registration from us). This in itself means only that you are the owner of that name in the internet.
Nice name, but now what you are asking?
Next, you need to "point" this name to a place on the internet.
You need to point it to a Computer that is constantly connected to the Internet and like our Wordpress Hosting has plenty of things in place to make sure the Computer always is online.
You will rent a bit of space on one of those computers (Servers) in a high tech datacenter and this will be called Wordpress Hosting.
This "pointing" is done by so called NameServers. (more about that you can find on our Support pages).
Now that your name is pointing to a Server you will probably see a Parking Page. This is like a placeholder which hopefully will be replaced by your own WordPress pages soon.
Easy so far right?
Now comes the hard part! Building, creating, designing uploading and maintaining your own Wordpress Site. This is normally done by a professional web developer or by you sitting at your home computer trying to figure all this out.
If you were on your own at this point, you would be frustrated pretty quick right?
That is where our pre-installed Wordpress comes into the picture which will save you from the frustrating part. You just install WordPress with a click of a button from your Wordpress Hosting account and voila, your Wordpress Site is up and running. You now login to your Wordpress install and add posts or pages to your wordpress site.
So, Wordpress is an Application.
Normal Hosting companies need to provide a very generic environment to ensure that as many web applications as possible are working.
Wordpress Hosting on the other hand means that everything is optimized for the use of Wordpress.
This means, first of all that the Server your website runs on is configured to run PHP which is the programming language in which Wordpress was written in.
Next, PHP needs to be configured in a certain way to be able to run Wordpress and its plugins without problems.
Wordpress hosting also means there has to be a tool that enables the website owner to install Wordpress as professional and safe as if you would have employed a Web developer with lots of Wordpress Experience.