To transfer your domain away from Godaddy and to HelpingHost.com you first need to unlock the domain and get your EPP code.
To do so, please follow these instructions:
- Log into your GoDaddy account.
- Under Domains, click Manage of the domain name you wish to transfer.
- Scroll down to Additional Settings, and then click Edit next to Domain lock.
- Set the toggle to off. It will take a few moments for the update to show.
- Navigate to the bottom, then click on Get authorization code.
- The authorization code will then be sent to the domain’s Administrator email address on file.
Last, you can start the transfer here at HelpingHost.com