- Open your Gmail account.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Accounts tab.
- In the Check mail from other accounts section, click Add a mail account.
Enter the full email address of the HelpingHost.com account you are trying to access, then click Next Step.
- Enter your COMPLETE email address as the username.
- Enter your HelpingHost.com email password.
- Enter mail.yourdomain.com as the POP Server using port 995.
- Now you have a few options to choose from. Here are our recommended settings:
- Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail – Keep checked.
- Label incoming messages – Check the box if you’d like to easily see which emails in your inbox came from this account.
- Archive incoming messages – Don’t check. Only check if you don’t want to see new messages from the other account in your inbox.
- Click Add Account.
Gmail will check your HelpingHost.com account for new emails periodically. You can see when the account was last checked from the Accounts tab in Settings.