We offer 24/7 online support via email, Twitter and Facebook, and live chat weekdays between 6:00 AM and 8:00 PM MST. All Customer Care Advisers are real, friendly humans working from our headquarters in Grand Junction, CO, and Berlin, Germany. We love answering questions, solving problems, and helping you with any problem that might arise.
We don’t offer phone support because we truly believe it wouldn’t be possible to provide the same practical assistance over the phone. We decided to keep our support online for a few reasons:
- We can instantly view your website, account activity, system details, and other information so we can troubleshoot effectively.
- We frequently ask you to send us screenshots, videos, and links to help us see what you’re seeing. We can also send you screenshots and videos to guide you in the right direction.
- It’s faster. We can quickly get to the bottom of your questions without putting you on hold.
- We can look at your screen with you.
- Online support keeps detailed records in one place, which ensures nothing gets lost in translation if we need to escalate your issue. We’ll always have access to previous tickets so you won’t have to repeat questions.
We’ve received very positive feedback that our live chat support is actually preferred to talking on the phone, as it involves real-time conversation. You can even leave the conversation while we are working on solving the issue and update you via E-Mail once the issue has been resolved.